Careers and Employment
Kinloch Anderson employ staff across a variety of different business areas and provide a good range of benefits and a friendly working environment. A list of our current vacancies are below:-
Retail Sales Executive (Full Time/Part Time)
We are looking for both full time and part time Retail Sales Executives.
We offer long term career prospects, competitive salary, based upon experience and 33 days holiday per year pro rata.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, enthusiastic, with a strong awareness of luxury retail and someone who can demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
The successful candidate will have a friendly personality with a real interest in Scottish Highland Dress and clothing and the ability and desire to learn about the industry.
Previous experience within the Highland Dress industry is not essential, however some form of customer service and/or retail experience would be preferable.
The role will involve:
- To provide outstanding customer service both in person and on the phone.
- Process sales/hires and handle cash/card transactions.
- Handle and display merchandise.
- Opening Hours 9am-5.30pm Monday-Saturday (five over seven for full time staff members).
- Part time hours available with flexibility.
- Maintaining excellent shop-keeping standards with attention to detail.
- Competent IT skills are advantageous (word, excel and outlook).
- Flexibility to travel in the UK and a full driving licence is advantageous.
Please email your CV and a cover letter for the attnetion of Jason Landon to firstname.lastname@example.org, also please allow us up to 7 days to get back to you due to the large number of applicants.